Reporting to the General Manager, the Front of House Manager is responsible for the overall day-to-day operation of the reception / office department whilst ensuring all hotel, conference and events bookings are optimise and logged accordingly. The is a proactive role which requires the FOH to build strong relationships with the entire Mill Farm team.
Main Duties (but not limited to)
- Oversee the day-to-day running of the reception/office department and devise a weekly departmental rota in line with business demands.
- Provide a high standard of customer service, by ensuring every customer is treated in a friendly, professional, and helpful manner and that all customer enquiries are dealt with in a positive way.
- Checking guests in and out of the hotel ensuring correct payments are taken as per the company’s standard of procedure.
- Action any closure of room type or property level in third party distribution channels including GDS provider.
- Action any amendments to Best Available Rate Strategy, third party distribution channels and GDS provider.
- To ensure all maintenance issues observed and reported are logged accordingly.
- To adhere to AFC Fylde sales procedure when selling tickets, memberships, and merchandise.
- To ensure policies, procedures, reporting systems, handovers, logs, and incident reports are reported and communicated accordingly.
- Coordinate all enquires for residential Christmas and New Year packages ensuring that all reservations adhere to defined policies regarding deposits and prepayments deadlines and all necessary correspondence is sent to guests.
- Ensure events and conferences are booked in properly and function sheets have been issued accordingly.
- Previous experience as a Hotel Front of House Manager or in a similar role.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of third-party channels, GDS, and Property Managements Systems.
- Good problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Highly knowledgeable of the hotel industry and tourism in the local area.
Apply online for immediate consideration.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!