Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Hours: These position will be working 5 days out of 7, including weekends and bank holidays. Shift work to including Early and Late.
The ideal candidate must have high levels of customer service skills and a minimum of 1-year previous experience in a similar role with the ability to use a hotel booking system as well as being capable of using Microsoft Office & Excel. This job would suit someone who is keen to expand their skills and knowledge in hospitality and strong customer service.
- Checking guests in and out, answering enquiries on the phone and by email, general office admin, reservations (restaurant and rooms), greeting guests to our restaurant.
- Provide a warm welcome to guests, building rapport and generally taking care of their needs to create a memorable experience.
- Taking reservations and restaurant bookings
- Face to face customer enquiries
- Ensure that your work attire is immaculate at all times
- Ensure that customer expectations are exceeded at all times
- Communicate clearly and effectively to guests and other employees
- Be aware of and operate hotel cash handling, security and emergency procedures and report any discrepancies immediately to the Front of House manager
Send your CV to email@example.com if you are interested!