Do you like finding and exploiting security bugs? Have you ever wanted to develop and run fuzzers that scale to thousands of cores? Do you want to be part of a vulnerability research team dedicated to keeping the web safe?
The Edge vulnerability research team is responsible for securing Edge client code. We work with developers to ensure features are designed with security in mind and we work to identify bugs before hackers do.
- Lead and participate in security reviews to identify and mitigate risk in Microsoft Edge. Activities here include design review, code reviews, fuzzing, and penetration testing
- Be one of the security consultants for teams building new features in the next version of Edge.
- Identify and drive fixes to security vulnerabilities.
- Collaborate with other security teams across Microsoft to design and develop new security mitigations and defences
- Work closely with our partners in the Chromium community to improve browser security
- Ability to learn new skills and operate in a fast-paced and changing environment
Click here for more information and how to apply for this amazing opportunity!