Cybersecurity Technical Architect role at EasyJet
We have disrupted the way people travel since we started 25 years ago and, in recent times, have faced the biggest disruption in our history, but we are back flying and want you to come and join us. We carry more than 96 million passengers annually, over 1000 routes across 36 countries. We lead the industry in data, digital, web, engineering and operational innovations, to make travel more easy and affordable for our passengers.
- Responsible for designing security platforms, applications and tools to deliver against the InfoSec Strategy and programmes, aligned to IT strategy and security standards
- Definition and ongoing curation of architecture documentation for security platforms and applications: producing architecture blueprints, HLDs and LLDs as required. Contributing to the procurement (RFI/RFP) of cybersecurity technology as needed
- Ownership of the full lifecycle of security technologies, applications and / or platforms that lie within their speciality domain
- Participation in delivering change and the associated ongoing run, support & maintenance of cybersecurity platforms and applications
- Supporting solution architects and other technical architects in solution design that both depends on and drives change into cybersecurity platforms and applications
Working with stakeholders within and outside IT, the Architecture function ensures that a common technology architecture framework is defined and adopted across the organisation.
Click here for more information and how to apply to work at EasyJet!