There’s more to it than you think…
A recruitment career, we mean.
You see, some people think recruitment is nothing more than making calls and interviewing candidates. That’s true with some small firms – and it’s boring. But a small firm we most certainly are not. As one of the UK’s largest recruitment agencies, Cordant People is a great place to develop new skills and bring a spicy sprinkling of variety to your work life.
You could do the same.
Reckon you’ve got what it takes?
We don’t hire just anyone. You must have a fire in your belly that makes success imperative. Your sparkling communication skills mean you can strike a meaningful connection with almost anyone. You are a team-player as well as a target-slayer. No doubt it takes a special type of person to thrive at Cordant People. But if you have what it takes we will help you build a career you love.
Forgive us for stating the obvious. But everyone deserves a job that makes them happy. So instead of matching you with the first opportunity that roughly matches your experience, we take the time to invest in you, support you and maximise your chances of finding a job that you will love.
- We will listen to your ambitions and take the time to understand what you’re looking for in your next job
- You will have a face-to-face interview with one of our trained consultants
- You will be issued with a contract and written details of your job/assignment
- As a temporary worker you will have access to money-saving benefits through our rewards scheme
- We will offer you CV writing guidance, career advice and interview briefing
- We will provide you with access to our online testing and training facility
- As a temporary worker you’ll receive holiday pay based on hours worked