Are you looking for a diverse role that is fun, stimulating and rewarding every day?
We require a warm, flexible and motivated individual to provide a 24hr Leeds based personalised extra care service which enables older people with mental health needs to enjoy an active and independent lifestyle You must have good communication skills and be able to provide respectful personal care.
No previous care experience is needed, just a passion for providing person-centred care and support and working in a bright, friendly environment! Full training is provided.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
• A one-off bonus of £100 upon successful completion of the 4-month probationary period.
• Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
• Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff
• Free employee support programme
• All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out-of-hours teams
• Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate and Social Care Diploma
This is a part time role, 28 hours per week.
We expect all applicants to Creative Support to have had at least their first Covid 19 vaccination prior to starting employment with us and to be committed to having the second vaccination within a 3 month period.
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
|Company Name||Creative Support Ltd|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Number of Positions Available||Multiple|
|Hourly Rate To||9.37|
|Website Link / Email address to Apply||https://www.creativesupport.co.uk/job/support-worker-20/|
|Email For CV Applicationsemail@example.com|