Are you looking for a diverse role that is fun, stimulating and rewarding every day?
Creative Support is looking for a warm, reliable and proactive Support Worker to join our friendly staff team in Warrington, Cheshire. Here we provide quality care and support to individuals with a range of support needs including learning disabilities, physical disabilities, and mental health needs. You will be working across 3 of our services, ranging from supporting service users to live independently in their own homes, and providing outreach support. We are looking for someone who is looking to join a friendly and energetic staff team.
Your role will include:
– Providing personal care, administering medication and lone working
– Encouraging service users to engage in a range of exciting social activities both within and outside their homes,
– Developing warm and trusting relationships with service users and their families enabling them to enjoy their time at the service to the fullest,
– Full time or part time hours available, and a willingness to work sleep in’s
We are looking for candidates from all walks of life. No previous care experience is needed, just a passion for providing person-centred care and support and working in a bright, friendly environment! Full training is provided by our Creative Support Training Academy, as is the opportunity to work towards QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
• A one-off bonus of £100 upon successful completion of the 4-month probationary period.
• Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
• Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff
• Free employee support programme
• All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out-of-hours teams
• Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate and Social Care Diploma
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
We expect all applicants to Creative Support to have had at least their first COVID-19 vaccination prior to starting employment with us and to be committed to having the second vaccination within a 3 month period.
|Company Name||Creative Support Ltd|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Number of Positions Available||Multiple|
|Hourly Rate From||9.50|
|Hourly Rate To||9.60|
|Website Link / Email address to Apply||https://www.creativesupport.co.uk/job/support-worker-121/|
|Email For CV Applicationsemail@example.com|