Ideally the person would like to retrain in one of the priority sectors which is Construction, Logistics and manufacturing, Health and Social Care, Digital skills, or Food Production, Customer Service but if you identify a need in another sector then we can work with you to accommodate this.
• Our target groups are BAME, younger unemployed people, older unemployed and people with disabilities.
• They will be with us for a period of four weeks.
• Week one is enrolment, initial assessments, and an online personal development for success course.
• Week two accredited or non-accredited training
• Week three accredited or non-accredited training
• Week four is work experience or industry tour with support to amend CV to add new skills.
• They will then be handed back to the referral agency and tracked for the next four months to see if they gain employment because of the intervention.
This is an excellent opportunity for people who wish to retrain so they can apply for jobs in a variety of sectors.
|Company Name||IXION Holdings a part of Shaw Trust|
|Job Type||Work Experience|