• Meet & Greet Driver/Receptionist – Manchester Airport
• Permanent 30 hours per week annualised contract
• Shift pattern – 5 on 3 off with shifts starting as early as 3am
• Salary – £13,945.32 per annum plus 22.5% shift allowance, totalling £17,083.019
• Role includes Receptionist/Host cover
MAG is the UK’s largest airport group. We own Manchester, Stansted and East Midlands Airports. With over 60 million passengers, flying to over 270 destinations annually, customer service is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role:
As our business is growing and our passenger numbers are increasing, we are looking for experienced Drivers to join our Meet & Greet team. We want drivers like you to help with the movement of up to 4,000 customer cars per day to our storage location holding up 16,000 cars across the site.
In this fast-paced role you will have responsibility for:
• The movement and parking of a range of vehicles
• Checking and recording of any damage
• Ensuring the correct storage location of the vehicle
• Yard marshal duties
• Greeting customers, checking booking info, providing assistance and directions for parking location.
• Ensure customers park suitably to maximise storage capacity
You will also cover host/reception duties as and when required; ensuring customer records on our booking system are accurate & maintaining our security standards with reference to key and vehicle storage.
You should be a careful and experienced driver with 3+ years of driving experience and no more than 3 penalty points on your UK Driving Licence, with a passion for team-work and achieving set targets. In addition to this, you will:
• Possess excellent computer, clerical and organisational skills including good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Be prepared to work flexibly & effectively in all weather conditions on a rotating shift basis.
• Be able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
• Be comfortable driving both manual and automatic vehicles
• Understand the importance of looking after customer vehicles and know how to provide a first-class service.
We offer a permanent annualised hours contract which means you are paid for 30 hours each week, however, at peak times you may be required to work additional hours or at other times you may be required to work less than 30 hours – This does not affect your salary which is paid consistently at 30 hours per week as this will average across the course of a year.
As a MAG employee you will have access to some great benefits including;
?Free on-site parking whilst working
?Free Airport parking when you go on holiday (subject to availability and pre-booking)
?Access to “Benefits me – My MAG rewards” portal with discounts and savings
?24hour Employee Assistance Programme
?MAG Pension scheme
?Discounts on tram and train travel to work
?Discounts on MAG products such as Escape Lounges and holiday parking at our Airports
How do I apply?
Please submit your up to date CV to apply for this role.
For current MAG employees applying for this role, applications will only be accepted through Colleague Self Service (CSS) – please follow this link: www.manchesterairport.co.uk/sf
Advert will close once sufficient applications have been received"
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Number of Positions Available||30|
|Website Link / Email address to Apply||https://careers.magairports.com/job-invite/44819/|
|Sector(s)||Transport and Logistics|