Join MAG as we embark on an exciting period of transformation. We are shaping the future of our airports and have a diverse range of fascinating projects to get involved in. From terminal transformations to airfield modernisation, retail developments to sustainability projects, you will have the opportunity to work across all areas of our business and with stakeholders at all levels.
The purpose of this role is to support the construction delivery team with safely and successfully delivering Capital Delivery Projects across the airport portfolio. You will work in conjunction with the Capital Delivery and Asset Management Teams at the airport, supporting on delivery to agreed budgets and timescales.
Principle Accountabilities include:
• Support the delivery of projects within Programme of works across group with clear focus on Cost, Schedule and Quality and compliance with the MAG Project Delivery System (PDS).
• Support in the planning, prioritisation and management of multiple projects, ensuring delivery as promised with business case benefits realised.
• Support in ensuring the Programme of projects are undertaken with minimal acceptable disruption to Airport operations.
• Support in driving value and efficiency through robust contract management and identification of on project opportunities.
• Support delivery team in achieving in year Capex expenditure for own portfolio of projects.
At MAG, we challenge our teams to deliver better solutions in a more sustainable way, whilst modernising practices and innovating the airport experience. Your contribution will truly make a difference to the airport experience for colleagues, partners and guests. In return, there is a huge variety of work and opportunities to grow within the business.
We are seeking an ambitious candidate who is looking for opportunities to learn, develop and grow with the company. You will ideally be educated within a construction or engineering-based discipline, with a minimum of 2 years industry experience and have a good appreciation of Health and Safety. In return we offer development and experience in the following areas:
Excellence in project delivery from explore through concept development and project implementation.
Organisation leadership, delivery through others, influencing without direct control.
Large and small greenfield and brownfield project delivery in mature assets.
Line management and leadership opportunities.
Training and mentoring to ensure continual improvement.
Accelerated development opportunities to work across multiple disciplines across the airport.
Work as part of an experienced team in new areas of knowledge
|Company Name||Manchester Airports Group|
|Number of Positions Available||1|
|Website Link / Email address to Apply||https://careers.magairports.com/job/London-Stansted-Airport-Assistant-Project-Manager/769701001/|
|Sector(s)||Business, Consulting and Management|