Monday – Friday (NO EVENINGS OR WEEKENDS!)
Weekly pay + Uncapped bonus structure
McQueens Dairies is a growing family brand. We are passionate about our employees, customers and supporting the British dairy industry. We bottle milk sourced from a farmer-owned co-operative called First Milk who are the only dairy co-operative in the UK 100% owned by its local British farmers, and we’ve been working with them since we opened our first dairy.
Providing our customers with the nostalgic experience of our doorstep milk deliveries, we have expanded our products to include ‘essentials’ such as; juice, eggs, yogurts and more. We even deliver milk alternative products to support a wider customer base!
Trading since 1995, the company has seen consistent growth and we are excited to be recruiting for a Retentions Advisor in our excellent Customer Service Team.
At McQueens dairies we value a work-life balance, that’s why we never finish later than 5pm and only work Monday to Friday. On top of our favourable working pattern we also provide a competitive basic salary plus a weekly bonus for our Retentions Advisors.
Working in the Retentions Department you will be the first point of contact for our existing customers looking to cancel their accounts. You will use your customer service skills and rapport building abilities to understand the specific reason for the cancellation, then with your training and understanding of McQueens Dairies, you will help resolve the customers problems and provide first class support unlike anything they would find when buying milk from a grocery store.
Retaining the customers business and maintaining their satisfaction will always be our main priority in the Retentions Department.
• Customer service, ideally within a contact centre environment (this is a telephony-based role)
• Ability to build trust and rapport with customers, experience with retentions is highly desirable
• Professional, positive and polite telephone manner
• Ability to stay motivated and positive in any situation – you’ll be a natural problem solver and creative thinker
• Target and bonus driven
Salary, Bonus & Benefits
• Salary £9.07ph / £18,865 salary per annum
• Uncapped bonus structure, paid weekly
• Training in Customer service skills and Excel.
• Additional 6-week top up bonus, paid weekly after your first 6 weeks with the company
• Operational hours of hours 8.00am – 5.00pm (8:00 and 8:30 start times) Monday to Friday
• Free onsite Parking
• Opportunities for advancement
|Company Name||McQueens Dairies|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Number of Positions Available||10|
|Hourly Rate From||9.07|
|Website Link / Email address to Applyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Email For CV Applicationsemail@example.com|